Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hey it's me ... Anna

Hi .... My name is Anna Copeland and here is one of my cats, Bailey. I have two cats that do not get along well. The other cat's name is Velvet.

I wanted to let everybody know a little about me. I am 7-years-old and I have just gotten a new nickname this week. People now call me "Annatastic."

I am homeschooled and in the second grade. Today, I learned about doubles plus one (a math problem). This is 3rd grade math that I'm doing in 2nd grade. Pretty cool, huh?

I'm getting ready to be a big sister. Mommy has a baby in her tummy right now and he will be born very soon. I am really excited about being a big sister. I can't wait to babysit my baby brother.

Tonight we are going to look at Christmas lights at a really cool place near Grantville, GA.

My paw paw and gaya are over to eat dinner with us. We are having some very good ham. And paw paw and gaya are going with us to see Christmas lights.

One more thing ... my cat in the picture had a little bit of a procedure at the vet's office. So my mom gave him some medicine to put him to sleep ... that is why he is asleep in the picture.

Happy Kisses. Love, Anna and Bailey (the cat). THE END.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Annatastic...I like your cats; though I am dog lover...I am sure you'll be a great big sister!!