Saturday, December 20, 2008

Getting a little Nostalgic -- Christmas 5 years ago

Have you ever watched Chevy Chase in the Christmas Classic, "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation?"

There's one scene where Chase is trapped in the attic where he finds some old home movies stashed away in a cardboard box. He strolls down memory lane watching all the great family Christmases he had as a little boy.

That's kind of the way I was when I discovered a way to convert old analog video tapes to digital. I'm going through piles of old video tape and discovered this gem.

In this short scene filmed exactly 5 years ago, my daughter, Anna, is only 2 1/2 years old.

Where does the time go?

She was toddling and as you can hear, just beginning to speak.

Like Chevy Chase I cried when I watched this old home movie clip.

No comments: